2.09.2006

28 Responses Later

Jay just sent me this, and demanded that both Jen and I respond. I’m just bored enough right now that this seemed like fun!

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
  1. Department store sales clerk
  2. Tutor
  3. Glorified secretary
  4. Glorified car salesperson

Four movies I can watch over and over
  1. BBC’s Pride and Prejudice
  2. The Usual Suspects
  3. Karakter
  4. Three O’Clock High

Four TV shows I love to watch*
  1. Queer as Folk
  2. House, M.D.
  3. CSI
  4. Gilmore Girls

Four places I have been on vacation
  1. Italy/Sicily**
  2. Amsterdam
  3. Los Angeles
  4. Liverpool

Four of my favorite foods
  1. Mama G’s Lasagna
  2. Chicken Fingers (I get them everywhere!)
  3. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
  4. Soft pretzels

Four websites I visit daily
  1. pandagon
  2. gorilla vs. bear
  3. Pitchfork
  4. My online banking site

Four places I would rather be right now
  1. In bed (take that how you will)
  2. Somewhere warm (Los Angeles was nice)
  3. Liverpool (not so warm, but nice)
  4. Shopping with my 14-year-old niece

I don’t know if Jen will answer this (she’s been absent for a while and I have no idea where she is!). However, our readers can feel free to leave their answers in the comments or their own blogs.

-----------------------
*Not sure if these answers count—Queer as Folk is no longer on the air, and the only show I watch regularly is House. I do like the other two, though!
**Been all over both the island and the peninsula. And yes, they do count as distinct and separate entities!

annamaria at 2:23 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:59:00 PM Blogger Johnboy said...

Mint chocolate chip icecream is awesome!

 
at Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:11:00 PM Blogger person x said...

Fuck. I've vanished. I know. I promise I will play better and make some time to post the random shit that happens around these parts. In the meantime, I will satisfy Jay's request

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
Magazine Managing Editor
Marketing Guru
Bank Teller
Record Store Crap-Music Slinger

Four movies I can watch over and over
BBC’s Pride and Prejudice
Harold & Kumar
Old School
Shitty Girly Movies

Four TV shows I love to watch*
Queer as Folk
Lost
L&O SVU
Miami Ink

Four places I have been on vacation:
Maui
Kauaii
Albany, NY (don't ask)
Disney World

Four of my favorite foods
Prime Rib
Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's
Double Choco Fudge Shake from Moonstruck
Chocolate Cake w/ Buttercream Frosting (secret fam recipe!)

Four websites I visit daily
Cute Overload!
Threadless
New York's PMI Program
The Chicago Style

Four places I would rather be right now
Sleeping
In Hawaii
Surfing
Sleeping in Hawaii, dreaming of Surfing.

 

Post a Comment