1.20.2005

The past me knows me all too well...

Apparently the me of the past knew that I would be in need of a pick-me-up this morning.


Dear FutureMe,

Me again. Hopefully we are speaking under good circumstances. Hopefully we are speaking. You may just be under your desk, weeping quietly to yourself, still clutching a presidential button.

Is it a good day? Is regime change happening at home, as the frequently reproduced phrase asks? Will the democrats who make up those funny sayings be out of work, but actually happy about it?

Questions…

I hope that you are happy.

And if things didn’t go as planned, and we have four more years of hell (as Theresa so accurately described – since we have already lived through four, after all), I hope that you are inspired to fight for what you believe in. Because you know it is in danger.

And if all else fails, and you are too depressed to come out from under your desk, just remember that you have only 37 days until Hawaii.

Xo,
Jen


Not to start off the new blog on a depressing note, but if this is all we have to look forward to for the next four years... well, I may just stay under my desk.

P.S. - Send yourself depressing messages in the future by visiting this site.



Anonymous at 11:06 AM

0 spoke

0 Comments

Post a Comment