2.18.2005

Fair is fair. What would my plate say?



I think that the only time that one of these is acceptable is when the alternate view is also presented. [Please let me also get a little bit of joy out of the fact that this site misspelled "Plate" as "Pate" in their headline. Stupid conservatives.]

Okay, okay, okay. At any rate, Ohio's governor signed legislation for these pro-life license plates on Tuesday. Seems that the extra $20 the plates cost will be donated to pregnancy centers -- specifically those that do not perform abortions or provide referrals to other centers which do. So, yeah. Money will go to those crazy pro-life pregnancy counseling centers -- and, you know what? I have actually been to one of those, mistakenly, with one of my friends. They really are scary.

Anonymous at 3:15 PM

0 spoke

0 Comments

Post a Comment