2.08.2005

I'm already planning a road trip...

...let me know if you'd like to come with, come springtime. I think it would be a very educational (?) experience to see displays of dinosaurs and humans walking side by side.

And, no. I'm not talking about two separate exhibitions, or two displays within an exhibition. I'm talking about the same display in the same exhibition.

In addition, we can also learn how great catastrophes are not just random -- but stem from God exercising His wrath.

Mr Ham's Answers in Genesis movement blames the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Colorado, in which two teenagers killed 12 classmates and a teacher before killing themselves, on evolutionist teaching, claiming that the perpetrators believed in Darwin's survival of the fittest.

Other exhibits in the museum will blame homosexuals for Aids. In a "Bible Authority Room" visitors are warned: "Everyone who rejects his history – including six-day creation and Noah's flood – is 'wilfully' ignorant.'"

I'm glad to know that I'm a walking potential disaster. Well, from the number of times I utter "goddamnit" or "Jesus" each day, I think that everyone around me should be afraid. Be very afraid.

Labels:

Anonymous at 4:17 PM

5 spoke

5 Comments

at Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:28:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am *so* going on that road trip with you! I'm going to learn everything possible about "Intelligent (sic) Design" and then be even more confident about the reality of evolution. Of course, while walking through the museum, I will make every attempt at speaking in tongues and praising Jebus...maybe there will even be some snakes I can handle!

--Annamaria

 
at Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:30:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, one more thing. You have to rent the documentary "Hell House." Seriously. The fundies in that movie make Mr. Ham look sane.

--Annamaria

 
at Wednesday, February 09, 2005 1:20:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to come solely so I can arrange their religious effigies in a variety of camp and outre poses.

I might give speaking in tongues a bash, too. I wonder if they'll recognise words like "ARSEWITS!"?

 
at Wednesday, February 09, 2005 1:28:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arsewits...I like it! Maybe that should be our plan; rather than speaking in tongues, we can just walk around sounding like the Artful Dodger. Of course, these idiots probably think cockney is a sexual act.

--Annamaria

 
at Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:15:00 PM Blogger ID said...

Yeah.

"Oi, Fok off arsewit and geez a drink. Fookin cooont."

With two fingers raised proudly in salute.

:)

 

Post a Comment