3.01.2005

Candace Miller can kiss my ass

I responded to an HRC Action Alert (because I am a good person like that), and this is the response I got from Rep. Candace Miller:

Thank you for contacting me regarding your support for the Scott Amendment to H.R. 27. As your Representative in Congress, I appreciate your thoughts and concerns over this important issue.

Issues that affect the citizens of the 10th District are my number one priority, and please be assured; I will keep your comments in mind when these important matters come before the 109th Congress.

Again, thank you for your correspondence. Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Yeah, somehow, given her track record, I really don't think she'll be keeping my comments in mind when she votes:


Yeah, she's pretty much the anti-Annamaria, isn't she?

annamaria at 2:46 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:52:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is evil. Many people have commented on her, esp when she was the Sec of State in Michigan. Too bad Macomb county is becoming a very RED area. On a bit of good news though the Supreme Court is holding it's own against evil-doers and struckdown the Juvenile Death Penalty! Whoohoo!
--Jay

 
at Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:24:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

I thought about blogging on the whole juvenile death penalty issue, but really, what more needs to be said? Welcome to the 21st Century, America!

 

Post a Comment