4.15.2005

Nasty things you might see on public transportation, Vol. 1

I have taken the giant leap into the world of public transportation -- mostly by force, since I wouldn't be able to park my car at work for less than a bazillion dollars per month.

There are things that you can see on PT that you would never see anywhere else. I'm going to start and document them for you as I see them.

I ride the bus. I might see less fucked up things if I rode the train each day, but I actually kind of like it. It keeps me occupied. I can do plenty of weirdo watching, and if you know me you'll know that watching weirdos is one of my top-ten hobbies.

So, without further delay the nasty thing I saw on the bus on the way to work today:



Lady cutting her nails, letting the clippings fall to the ground.

This was borderline horrific and moved to red alert, this lady is out of her fucking mind when she moved on to her toenails.

I just hope that she followed the guidelines, as outlined above.

Ick.

Anonymous at 1:14 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:11:00 PM Blogger Dogman said...

EWWW! That is nasty! You're site is interesting, thanks for sharing!

 
at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:07:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen- welcome to the exciting life of the cta... the who's who of chicago mental illness. Funny blog about cta craziness: www.ctatattler.com ... my second favorite blog :)

Hope you are well!
Kate K.

 

Post a Comment