5.15.2005

Better than "Human Battling Bitches"?



I'm not sure that it's better, but this search brought someone to the site over the weekend. Unfortunately, I don't think that I am the Indiana redheaded stripper named Jen that this person was looking for. I live in Illinois.

So, while we are on the subject of funny search terms, here are a few more that, somehow, thought this would be the site would hold the answers:

Another search for "battling bitches"? Maybe the internet really does have Annamaria and I pegged.

Apparently a generic search for "nasty things" in France returned us as the first result. Interesting.

Well, there are those two, and then there are all the searches for finger-thief Clarence Stowers. More on him a little later.

Anonymous at 4:17 PM

0 spoke

0 Comments

Post a Comment