5.03.2005

More sports news that I couldn't care less about



Detroit Piston Ben Wallace was named NBA Defensive Player of the Year for the third time. I like basketball even less than football, but I must admit to having a slight crush on Ben Wallace. It's all about the hair.

Piston's President Joe Dumars had this to say:

I think if we had to pick one award that epitomizes who we are as the Pistons and world champions, it would be for the defensive player of the year. I think everyone in this room is biased because this should be four straight years, but we'll take three out of four.


So, who won the year Big Ben got robbed? Ron Artest--whose defensive skills should come in handy on a wholly different court this year.


Labels:

annamaria at 1:31 PM

0 spoke

0 Comments

Post a Comment