5.20.2005



Those of you who know me personally know that I:

a) Get sick all the time.
b) Am allergic to just about everything.

I've pretty much been sick ever since I started my new job over a month ago. But since I'm new, I still drag my sick ass into work.

So, funny thing happened at work yesterday -- you know my day was already going shitty when I posted about wanting to kill myself rather than deal with my work hell.

Anyway, if that wasn't bad enough, yesterday we move one of the bookshelves by my desk, and it looks something like this:



Yikes! No wonder I have been feeling like shit. I am crazy allergic to mold, which sparked a flurry of activity to cover up/clean up/rip out the wall.

Seriously, though. How has no one noticed that? I guess that bookshelf has been there for years upon years. Ick.

As a sidenote, I found out yesterday that my previous employer is going to be laying off 20% of its staff in the next 10 days, and once they are told that they are being part of the "forced reduction" they have to pack up their shit and go.

Nice. Good thing I got the hell out of there.

Anonymous at 10:41 AM

0 spoke

0 Comments

Post a Comment