5.15.2005

Too little, too late.



Fucker.

Clarence Stowers, this makes you even more of an asshole. You know, if you were going to be an asshole and keep it, then keep it. But to offer to give the finger back after you have had it for TEN DAYS, knowing well because of the coverage of the case that reattachment would only have been possible within a few hours of the orignial incident.

Not TEN DAYS later, and certainly not after sticking it in the freezer and killing all of the cells.

Nice try to get people to stop calling you a cocksucker. But you, my good sir, are in fact a cocksucker.

Anonymous at 4:34 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Monday, May 16, 2005 10:31:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I'm pretty sure that, after not hitting the Great American Litigation Lottery with this, Clarence is wishing he could get a "do over".
I've had my share of "oops, I wish I hadn't said that" moments. Fortunately nothing this monumental. I think it reveals a person's character when they are given an opportunity to help someone or realize personal gain. For me, helping someone is personal gain.
Anyone a Survivor fan? It seems to me that Ian probably made more money for himself in the long run with his act of contrition, even though it doesn't appear to be what motivated him.

 
at Monday, May 16, 2005 11:54:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

This moment of righteous indignation brought to you by Site Meter, and Jen's blatant attempt exploit Mr. Stower's popularity to generate even more traffic to our little blog. See, this is why Jen is in marketing, and I'm stuck pandering to overpaid automotive industry executives!

 

Post a Comment