6.23.2005

Scary Site of the Day: The Hal Turner Show



Seriously. This is some fucked up and crazy stuff. It's so hard for me to believe that people spewing with that much hate and intolerance are still out there -- but they are!

Here are a few choice quotes:

JURY SPLIT 6-6 IN KLANSMAN TRIAL!
Allegedly helped kill "Civil Rights Workers 41 years ago"

"Civil rights workers" my arse! They were troublemaking interlopers who drove to Mississippi to deliberately upset that state's way of life. They came looking for trouble and they found it. Now they're dead. GOOD!

Folk in Mississippi were RIGHT to kill those bastards. We should take a cue from the way Mississippi handled those troublemakers and re-implement that manner of handling things. Killing works! Violence solves everything!

And then...

FILTHY JEW HOMO COMMITTED 36,000 CHILD MOLESTATIONS
Evil Yid is the worst child molester in recorded history!

This degenerate jew, pig, beast should be seized from jail by an angry mob, LYNCHED from the nearest tree AND, just before he passes out from the hanging, his body should be set on fire.


In the mood to be pissed off and angry? I would recommend checking it out.

Anonymous at 10:41 AM

4 spoke

4 Comments

at Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:40:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

I don't know that I was really in the mood to be pissed off and angry, but my curiosity got the better of me. Until the firewall at work blocked the site. Thank you, firewall, thank you.

 
at Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:56:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

WebBlocker got me too. Course, I'm too mellow to let some asshole's web site make me pissed off and angry. Just don't let that SOB try to cut in front of me on LBJ freeway though :-0
Which reminds me, in Dallas the freeways named after Democrats are free; the tollways are named after Republicans. Is there a message there? Maybe this should be in the Oprah post...

 
at Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:32:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:33:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment