6.16.2005

Site of the Day: Angry Republican Mom

Angry Republican Mom was actually submitted by BOMT regular Kurt.
...there is another blog I read that has asked for reasons why gays hate Bush. Now, not being qualified to answer this, I gave her some comments from a liberal's point of view. I thought that you and some of your other readers could perhaps explain the basis of the feelings.

Please be kind and don't just flame the poor woman.

So kids, let's play nice and teach the Republican mom that not all liberals are head nodders, and that we all hate Bush for very different and acceptable reasons.



P.S. - Not to be a catty bitch, but I think her hobbies listed in her profile are terribly funny. Keep in mind that this woman is 25, and not the 58 that her hobbies portray her as.
harp, gardening, reading, dragons, Victoriana, Victorian Homes, old homes, remodeling, restoration, pre-raphaelite art

Anonymous at 12:04 PM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Thursday, June 16, 2005 2:33:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

And now I am going to post this on the Angry Republican Mom site, while avoiding any stereotypically liberal behaviors. :)

 
at Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:25:00 PM Blogger Lisa said...

That's right, I'm 25. But, you need to go to www.pawpawvictorian.blogspot.com to understand my hobbies.

My home is my hobby, and yes, it happens to be Victorian.

Just another typical over-driven, successful, hard working Republican that loves her nice home, and SUV (which, BTW, gets 14 mpg on premium fuel only, please).

Another thing, if I may? I own my home and truck (and sedan), I purchased it before I married my husband...at 22.

Gotta go, ChemLawn just finished their summer application, and I have to go drop some Sevin to take care of the insects. Gotta love the modern convieniences...

 
at Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:13:00 AM Blogger Dane meets Simone said...

This reminds me of a comment my friend made to her 18-year-old daughter, who came home from school in tears, angrily relating a "discussion" she had with a boy at school who insisted that all women who have abortions are murderers.

"Grace," she said gently, "What have I told you about talking to assholes?"

 

Post a Comment