6.06.2005

Well, I guess that's one way to quit smoking...



I like smoking. A lot.

But, unfortunately, I am broke. I will be broke until next Wednesday. Anyone want to Paypal me some dollars so I can buy some noodles?

At any rate, first thing to go: cigarettes.

I'm taking this opportunity to quit smoking. Again.

I guess that, even though I really like it, there are some good things associated with quitting smoking. I won't get bronchitis every winter. My lungs won't look like (or as much like) the smoker lungs from the Body Worlds exhibit.



But, whatever. I'm still pissed about it.

Anonymous at 1:20 PM

9 spoke

9 Comments

at Monday, June 06, 2005 2:15:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I smoked for 2 days when I was in 8th grade. Then I realized I could buy a joint with the same money and be stoned for a few hours...(it was 1972, doesn't that mean it was okay?)
So many years pass and I start passing time with a cig in my hand while working in the restaurant. Smoked steady for about a month, maybe two. This is two years ago. I bought a couple packs earlier this year, then realized this is a less than stellar choice. So far it's been since Friday, when I had one.
After reading your post, I want another...
Although I've only read your posts, I find it difficult to believe you can be cynical AND sarcastic! ;)
Good luck with the smoking thing.

 
at Monday, June 06, 2005 2:18:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Oh, yeah, I came across this today also-
since you asked for PayPal

 
at Monday, June 06, 2005 4:11:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job

 
at Monday, June 06, 2005 4:11:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all proud of you.

 
at Monday, June 06, 2005 4:12:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight the power!

 
at Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:18:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

Need another reason to quit? I was bored and work and flipping through People magazine, where I spotted a picture of Lindsay Lohan smoking Parliament Lights! Oh no! You can't smoke the same brand as her! :)

 
at Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:58:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted that picture. I hate you.

 
at Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:09:00 PM Blogger ID said...

"I am Jen's non-smoking husband. I know what Jen knows."

Why the embargo on Fight Club references? Did I miss something?

 
at Wednesday, June 08, 2005 12:37:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Ian, you missed this.

 

Post a Comment