6.10.2005

Widow for a month.



I will effectively be widow in late November/early December, as my spouse will be spending a month in Hawaii for school.

Bitch. But I guess I still love him. As long as he brings me back something pretty.

(Here's your hint, Ian - bring me back something pretty.)

So, I think I'm going to plan my own outing. Anyone up for a quick jaunt to some non-hurricaney warm place?



Are the hurricanes done by November? I'm not a meteorologist and I don't live where hurricanes frequent, so I have no idea what weather is like anywhere other than where I live.

Anyone game?

Or will anyone at least come and visit me when I'm all by myself?

(No killers/rapists from the Internet, please.)

Anonymous at 3:38 PM

1 spoke

1 Comments

at Friday, June 10, 2005 5:51:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I take it that him bringing back an island cutie, polynesian girl isn't what you have in mind?

 

Post a Comment