7.25.2005

I refuse to sing the birthday song


As I said before, Saturday was Jen's birthday, and I've decided that something major needs to be done in celebration. When I think of Jen, one word comes to mind: bitch music; so what better way to pay homage to our friend than to give the gift of music.

I made Jen two CDs for her birthday, and dear readers, I'm willing to send copies of these fabulous mixes to you as well! Some might argue that by giving these CDs to all sorts of other people, I'm diminishing the importance of Jen's birthday gift, but to that I say: "Jen, stop being such a selfish bitch! We need to share the love!" So, everyone who emails me with the correct answer to the following question will receive a complimentary copy of Jen's Birthday Mix, Vols. 1 & 2:

I have been trying in vain for nearly a year to convince Jen that a particular band will save rock n' roll. Name that band!

I'm so nice, I'll even give you a hint: look in the blood on my teeth archives, and you'll find the answer.

Remember to include your home address in the email so that I can send a copy of the CD to you via the fabulous US Postal Service (you didn't really think I was going to pay for FedEx, did you?).

annamaria at 3:19 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Monday, July 25, 2005 3:35:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Haha! I just deleted it! But don't worry, I got your home address and I'll send you copies of the CDs soon.

Silly Kerri!

 
at Monday, July 25, 2005 5:04:00 PM Blogger Dane meets Simone said...

Pheeeeeew.

Happy birthday Jen btw. I'll think of you every time i listen to those mixes I won!

(of course, winning and then potentially fucking up the whole contest by not reading the directions felt a lot like being a loser. i'm digging that i'm silly instead.)

 

Post a Comment