7.06.2005

Scary ghost shit.

*


Ian keeps sending me these scary ghost videos. I don't believe in ghosts, but some of this is actually kind of freaky stuff.

Like this video, which Ian said gave him messed up ghost dreams -- sort of a Blair Witch-type thing. Be sure to have your volume up to hear the guy scream like a little girl. (You are supposed to be looking for a little girl in the shadows.)

Or this one, which I actually think is much scarier. It's rumored that a woman would wait by the window for her husband to come home every day when he was out hunting, always nervous for him when he was out in the woods. One day he did not come back; body never found; blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, have your sound up for this one, too. Look at the windows -- about a minute into it you will start to hear some faint murmuring and see something go past the windows a few times. Ghost? Gardener? Let me know what you think.



* This photo cracked my shit up when I was looking for images of "ghosts." Heh.

Anonymous at 10:51 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:41:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

very creepy. I agree with your assessment on which is scarier also. I called you a name...

 
at Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:03:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea that second 1 creep me out i have seen it but my lil bro got so scared he almost pist his oants

 
at Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:04:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd thought i seen it before and knew something like that was going to happen but it still scared me!!!

 

Post a Comment