8.25.2005

Now, I'm not one to gossip...

mmm...foxy.


...okay. So I am one to gossip.

But imagine my excitement to get this juicy tidbit even before the tabloids.

Seems like Jennifer Aniston's divorce finalization isn't hitting her too hard. If Brad can go gallivanting around with that tramp who keeps adopting foreign children and carries them around like handbags, why can't she get a little lovin'?

Confirmed: Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn seen making out like crazy for at least an hour last night at the House of Blues in Chicago. Wee!

I love Vince Vaughn, so good for her. You make out with that man, girl!

Anonymous at 11:08 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:00:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confirm your gossip (in my book, two people confirming a rumor makes it true :) ) . A friend of a friend was there and sent text messages around town with the scoop!!

 
at Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:42:00 PM Blogger ID said...

He's so money baby. So money he doesn't even know it.

I can only imagine the look on mr. Vaughn's face 10 years ago if you were to tell him that he'd be banging Jennifer Aniston within the decade.

 
at Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:23:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not against Jen getting some, cuz I feel for the girl, but I also heard she's a Republican. (How can you be tangentially friendly with the Arquettes and be a Republican?) Tell me it's just slander and she's really a lame ass Democrat after all. Cuz man a Republican...that alone could make you wanna bang a U.N. goodwill ambassador.

We should confer once you're in the mitten. (Yes, I'm back.)

 

Post a Comment