10.24.2005

FYI - You don't have to pick the person closest to your office...


...when you are looking to replace someone for a position.

Thing is, though, that I am not surprised. Not because Bush is nominating all of his pals for positions that will be around long past his time in office, but because I think Bush is a total fucking moron who doesn't know anyone outside of his very select group of yes-men (and women, in the case of little Ms. Fucked-Up-Face).

I probably could have linked to a better picture of Harriet Miers, but I always love seeing Bush in a cowboy hat.

This one is a little better. Is it me, or does she look like a freaky Halloween creature?




person x at 12:11 PM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Monday, October 24, 2005 4:44:00 PM Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

Hey, that's a little mean. These people don't know they're evil. Even Hitler had feelings.

 
at Monday, October 24, 2005 4:54:00 PM Blogger person x said...

Hey, last I checked I never perpetrated that I was nice.

I think it's my duty, as a blogger, to point out the fact that these people are evil bastards, and that some of them have fucked up faces, or facial features.

For example, remember this fucker?

 
at Monday, October 24, 2005 10:07:00 PM Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

You could sweep a floor with that man's mustache. So see, there's something nice to be said about everybody.

 

Post a Comment