10.21.2005

I am a loser.



I don't even have any excuses, work is moderate, but pissing me off because I just picked up three new clients, bumping my total up to 8. P.S. - most people have 4.

I am also finishing up my master's. Only one more quarter (two if you count the quarter where I do my final project). But things are hard.

And all of a sudden I have been finding myself very tired. Ian would probably say I was drinking too much. Or just going out to much. Or just wearing myself too thin.

Maybe its all of the above.

But, yes. I am a loser. I have neglected you, and for that I appologize.

Now I am off to work through my lunch, even though I'll still have to take home my laptop for the weekend.

At least there's Maui to look forward to. 33 days, according to my count.

Yes. I'm going back to Hawaii with a friend of mine. Anyone want to go? It's on the cheap.

Anonymous at 12:40 PM

1 spoke

1 Comments

at Monday, October 24, 2005 12:06:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

busy is better than depressed and don't feel like doing anything any more.
Losers don't go to Hawaii once, let alone go back (did I tell you I've never been to Hawaii?)...
so what type of accounts would you have?

 

Post a Comment