12.07.2005

so cold...



Just a short little post about the furnace being broken at work and me freezing my ass off while trying to get some work done. Someone managed to snag me a space heater, which is keeping my little tootsies warm, but not much else. I'm sure this violates some OSHA policy or something, and when my fingers thaw maybe I'll do some research. In the meantime, anyone feel like joining my little pity party? Or maybe sending me some blankets?

UPDATE: Based on all the comments, I can see you're all so very concerned about my health and well being. The heat's back on. You can go back to your lives and stop worrying about my frozen little fingers. /snark

annamaria at 9:05 AM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:34:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worried!

 
at Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:05:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

glad to hear it's fixed. For those who think we never have winter in Dallas, the high temp today was around 36 F. That was at six this morning. It has been freezing rain since about 8:30 so the bridges and overpasses are nicely glazed. Should be a fun drive home. Slow and easy...
The good news is it will be back to "not summer" by Saturday. Temps expected back in the mid-50s. "Not summer" is our other season. Stole the line from Leslie.

 

Post a Comment