12.21.2005

Week from Hell



Super busy at work this week. Friday is the final day to post sales for fourth quarter, so we've been selling cars left and right. Good time to buy a car. Bad time to work in the auto industry. Sorry if I'm really quiet this week (and next, since I'll be on vacation and not likely to check in very often). I promise to post something fascinating in January, and reply to comments and such (I haven't forgotten about your comments, Kurt, I just haven't had the time to write the kind of response they deserve). Maybe Kurt can host the Friday Random Ten this week? I'll be your friend forever if you do!

annamaria at 1:08 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:50:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I'll be honored.
Merry Christmas, Annamaria and Jen. I hope you both get a chance to enjoy friends and family over this holiday season. It's been a pleasure to read your blog since I stumbled on it in April. It was the train stories that got me (I love to ride the EL when I'm in Chicago). That and FRT.
Y'all behave.

 
at Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:45:00 AM Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

Hope your holidays were great, and now here's something to start the new year right -- on the wrong foot. Something even worse than signing with Capitol may have befallen your beloved Decemberists....old farts like me are listening to them. I started listening when their tunes seemed to be played 24/7 around my house whenever the youngest visited from college. Her majesty and another cd are now hiding in my mp3's just waiting their turn to shuffle to the top of the playlist. Check out early Fairport Convention with Sandy Denny doing vocals. The tune Fotheringay will haunt you for days.

 

Post a Comment