1.06.2006

Stupid, stupid, stupid....


So, yeah, I completely forgot about the Friday Random Ten. It's not really my fault, though! You see, I didn't have to work on Monday, which means that Tuesday felt like Monday, and I assumed today was Thursday...my whole life is off by a day! Of course, my forgetfulness should not ruin your fun, so feel free to leave your own Random Tens in the comments, and I'll update this when I get home tonight with mine.

In the meantime, you can check out what other bloggers are listening to (but only if you promise to come back!). Lauren, our FRT leader, reminds us not to skips the bad songs, and then gives us a list without a single embarassing song on there--damn her! Amanda at the newly redesigned Pandagon has Toussaint McCall and Gogol Bordello, officially making her list the strangest I've ever seen. Finally, Norbizness has abadoned the self-audit for the time being, allowing his readers to rate his random eleven for him--go over there and tell him how much Tears for Fears sucks.

annamaria at 8:24 AM

1 spoke

1 Comments

at Friday, January 06, 2006 8:54:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

Haha! Alright, she's got one embarassing song! But I still maintain it's better than Tears for Fears! If you had just stuck with the program and only listed ten songs, you could have ended with Brian Eno and saved yourself a world of grief.

 

Post a Comment