2.08.2006

Paul Weller hates you...

Mr. Clean


...Okay, maybe not. But he seems to hate everyone else. To wit, here are Paul’s thoughts on:
Singing a duet with James Blunt:"[I'd] rather eat my own shit".

Former Outstanding Achievement awardee Sir Bob "Wanker" Geldof: "What'd he win it for? Can't be for his music, man. I mean, if it's for his charity work in Africa then you can't knock it*, but Boomtown Rats, fuck off.

Sting: "Fucking horrible man. Not my cup of tea at all. Fucking rubbish. No edge, no attitude, no nothing."

and finally, Freddie Mercury: "He said he wanted to bring ballet to the working classes. What a cunt."


Well, I really can't add anything to that!

------------------
*Actually, Paul, you can knock it.

Labels:

annamaria at 1:59 PM

1 spoke

1 Comments

at Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:14:00 PM Blogger ID said...

Been spending a little too much time with Liam it appears.

 

Post a Comment