3.02.2006

I hate doctors.

Okay, so I don't actually hate doctors, so much as I passionately dislike the inevitable result of seeing a doctor: finding out that what you thought was a nagging cold is actually acute bronchitis. See these ugly little critters here:



They've taken over my body and are feeding on my lungs. My poor, poor lungs.

So, I'm home from work this afternoon, and looking forward to yet another evening of laying* on the couch and watching terrible reality TV shows that I never, ever thought I would be pathetic enough to watch.

This is your cue to pity me.

------------
*Or is it lying on the couch? The germ infestation seems to have affected my grammar judgment as well.

annamaria at 1:51 PM

4 spoke

4 Comments

at Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:07:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

aww. you poor dear.
my life has turned to the point that nearly every evening there was a reality show that my wife wanted to watch. know what i did? i got a second job....

 
at Thursday, March 02, 2006 5:18:00 PM Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

laying on the couch is what you'll do when you feel better. today you're probably just lying there. -- did i really just type that? Kurt, you're starting to be a bad influence.....

 
at Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:21:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Kurt, it's only when I'm sick that I actually have the time to sit and watch TV. I'm actually quite proud of myself--I'm down to one hour of TV a week. I watch House on Tuesday nights, and then I'm done. I don't have time to develop another TV addiction, damnit!

 
at Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:23:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Damn you, Wake! I've got bronchitis! Laughing is really painful right now. :)

 

Post a Comment