4.25.2006

Fool me — you can't get fooled again



Apparently, things need to be obviously satirical in order to bypass my inherent gullibility. Stupid StillFree douchebags.

Via Punkassblog.

And while we are on the subject of things I know to be hoaxes (sort of), check out the fabulous Derren Brown, mentalist extraordinaire:



And finally, an apology in advance of really, really light posting this week. Since Psycho quit, I've had to take on the responsibilities of her job as well as mine until we get a replacement for her. Not that her paranoid narcissism could ever truly be replaced.

Labels: ,

annamaria at 7:43 PM

4 spoke

4 Comments

at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:27:00 AM Blogger Dane meets Simone said...

Paranoid narcissism? I could do that job!

 
at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:33:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

That's what I've been trying to tell you all along! :)

 
at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:28:00 PM Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

And where was this video when my daughter reached puberty? Just another fine example of this Bush* administration being late to the party once again.

*I hope you're not offended by my use of this term. I extrapolated from the post on the douchebag link that I'm safe in this use....tee hee.

 
at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:31:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

omg.
all this time i thought my older brother was pretty cool. not so much when he starts explaining puns....
hey annamaria, thanks for this. i posted a link to it on my site.

 

Post a Comment