11.08.2006

Oh Happy Day, Part 2!

The Decemberists were incredible, but that joy will only last for one night. Democrats winning the House, and perhaps the Senate, that's years of happiness, baby! Better folks than I have weighed in on what the election means (including Amanda at Pandagon who lovingly dedicated Le Tigre's TKO to the Republicans), so I'm just going to do a quick rundown of the good and bad in my humble opinion.

Huzzah!


Boo! Hiss!

Ho-Hum

Feel free to leave your post-election day cheers and jeers in the comments.

Labels:

annamaria at 12:46 PM

4 spoke

4 Comments

at Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:50:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

I had a similar reaction when I first heard the news, but apparently there is all kinds of Detroit insider scoop on Freman Hendrix that made him a less than stellar choice for mayor, stuff to which we mere plebs are not privy. And by "less than stellar" I mean "worse than Kwame."

When are you going to be in Michigan? You'll call and we'll do dinner, yes?

 
at Monday, November 13, 2006 11:24:00 AM Blogger Dane meets Simone said...

By "we'll do dinner," you mean all three of us, yes?

 
at Monday, November 13, 2006 12:08:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Of course I meant all three of us! We can check out all those cute-but-empty Westland bars you've been telling me about!

 
at Friday, February 23, 2007 2:13:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Post
Please visit Natural Weight Loss if you’re looking for quick, healthy weight loss.

 

Post a Comment