3.28.2007

bomb.repeat.bomb




Bomb.Repeat.Bomb is the new video off the latest Ted Leo & The Pharmacists album, Living With the Living. I've had the album for about a month now*, but I've refrained from posting anything on it (despite really, really wanting to) out of deference to Rich who refuses to do anything fun like listen to leaked copies of albums from super kick-ass punk icons. Silly Rich.

*Standard Disclaimer: Yes, I know, having a leaked copy of an album is both highly unethical (illegal, some might say) and possibly detracts from the experience of purchasing the album, ripping off the annoying plastic, and finally listening to the songs while perusing the artwork and liner notes. I say fuck that. It is a fangirl's prerogative to eschew the trappings of nostalgia-riddled rituals in the digital age. Oh, and I still bought the album anyway. On CD and vinyl.

Labels: ,

annamaria at 4:46 PM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Wednesday, May 02, 2007 12:57:00 PM Blogger Dane meets Simone said...

You gonna tell me you weren't at the Magic Stick the other night?

I don't believe it.

 
at Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:27:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Of course I was at the Magic Stick on Monday! I didn't take any pictures, though, so not much to blog. You can only say how lovely Mr. Leo is so many times without photographic proof before you descend into the pathetic world of the fangirl.

Oh, who the fuck am I trying to kid? I passed fangirl ages ago!

 

Post a Comment