3.25.2005

Friday Random Ten: Annamaria slipping?



"Where's Annamaria," you may be wondering. And where's my Friday Random Ten for the week?

Well, I miss my Friday Random Ten, too, so I'm taking the helm this week. As always, if you don't know the rules, check them out here. Here is is -- my almost-not-all-from-the-U.S version.

"Moonchild" -- Cibo Matto
"Fireworks" -- Tragically Hip
"Calm Go the Wild Seas" -- Beulah
"Trigger" -- The Deadly Snakes
"Lounge" -- Esthero
"What Are We Doing to Ourselves?" -- The Pets
"Just" -- Radiohead
"It Ain't No Fun" -- Snoop Dogg
"Something Nice" -- Mike O'Neill

Your turn.

Labels:

Anonymous at 12:54 PM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Friday, March 25, 2005 3:37:00 PM Blogger ID said...

10 songs on Random.

1. "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow" - Nice & Smooth
2. "More Reasons" Cam'ron
3. "Come Back to Camden" - Morrissey
4. "X2" - Electric Soul
5. "Oops, Oh My" - Tweet
6. "Killa Cam" - Cam'ron
7. "Fuck You Blind" - Kid Rock
8. "Your Mother Loves You" - Beulah
9. "Who's That Peekin' In My Window" - Goodie Mob
10. "In To" Common Factor

So there you have it, today my Ipod is feeling a bit sensative, and a bit gangsta.

 
at Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:45:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

I'm totally slipping. In fact, this next week or so is going to be hell for me, so please excuse my complete lack of posting. Sorry!

 
at Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:45:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Further proof that I am slipping: I just noticed that picture of the Deadly Snakes gracing the top of this post. Jen Jones, you rock very nearly as much as Max Danger.

 

Post a Comment