4.22.2005

Friday Random Ten

I'm the King of Rock, there ain't none higher.  Sucka MCs should call me Sire


You know the drill, here's this week's Friday Random Ten--"Who listens to Run DMC and Blonde Redhead?" edition:


  1. Penny for a Thought - Saul Williams
  2. The Twist - Metric
  3. Love Gets You Twisted - Graham Parker and the Rumour
  4. Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
  5. Passport to Detroit - Joe Strummer
  6. Crazy on You - Heart
  7. My Adidas - Run DMC
  8. Misery is a Butterfly - Blonde Redhead
  9. Untitled - Brian Jonestown Massacre
  10. Pressure Point - The Zutons


So...what are you listening to?

Labels:

annamaria at 8:53 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Friday, April 22, 2005 12:03:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I think I may accidently qualify as "Least Gansta" champ - 46 yrs, white, Texas suburanite, 2 kids & 1 wife.....
Currently listening to Launch.yahoo.com (my own station)
Last few songs
BB King
Lauryn Hill
Cowboy Junkies
Frank Sinatra
Jerry Garcia
Santana
R Kelly
MercyMe
Lucinda Williams
Green Day
Alisha Keys

makes for an interesting day to jump genres. Peace, grace and beauty to you today.

 
at Friday, April 22, 2005 12:25:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

You have "Rocket"? I'm so jealous--I only have "Pour Some Sugar on Me." Looks like I need to get to downloading! :)

 
at Friday, April 22, 2005 3:38:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, my most played songs o' the week:

1: Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
2: Head Of Femur - Elliott Gould Is In California Spit
3: Okkervil River - For Real
4: Crooked Fingers - Call To Love
5: Love As Laughter - Dirty Lives
6: The Replacements - I'll Be You
7: The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes
8: The Cars - Magic
9: The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
10: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Tidal Wave


My list is whiter than a Richard Curtis movie. Not even Def Leppard can make me look cool this week! :/

 

Post a Comment