4.29.2005

Friday Random Ten

Brendan Benson has cute feet


Wow, is it really Friday already? Sorry, both Jen and I have been terribly busy this week...we'll make it up to you, I promise. In the meantime, rules are here, list is here:



  1. The King of Carrot Flowers - Neutral Milk Hotel
  2. Hey Teacher - Louis XIV
  3. Gossip Folks - Missy Elliott feat. Ludacris
  4. You Dropped a Bomb on Me - The Gap Band
  5. Monkey Begun - Lou Barlow
  6. The Pledge - Brendan Benson
  7. Thank You Friends - Big Star
  8. Walk This Way - Run DMC
  9. Crooked Frame - Alejandro Escovedo
  10. Moya - Godspeed You Black Emperor!


Your turn!

Labels:

annamaria at 9:58 AM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Friday, April 29, 2005 11:46:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promised Annamaria I would play along on this Friday thing. My mp3 player died this week, so I am on a small selection of music at work (280 songs). Here ya go.

1. Tears for Fears- Everybody wants to rule the world
2. Redman ft. Missy Elliot – Dat Bitch
3. Metallica – Enter Sandman
4. Sheryl Crow – My Favorite Mistake
5. Jagged Edge ft Nelly – Where the party at
6. Van Halen – Panama
7. Pearl Jam – Jeremy
8. JayZ – Hard knock life
9. Type O Negative – Black No. 1
10. Bob Seger – Hollywood Nights

 
at Friday, April 29, 2005 4:53:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

My indie-centric list o' the week:

1: The Essex Green - The Late Great Cassiopia
2: Great Lake Swimmers - I Will Never See The Sun
3: The Positions - It's Okay, It's Alright
4: Andrew Bird - Fake Palindromes
5: Little Wings - Hanta Yo Three
6: Say Hi To Your Mom - Let's Talk About Spaceships
7: Ricky Wilde - I Am An Astronaut
8: Go Betty Go - C'mon
9: Rilo Kiley - It's A Hit
10: The Blow - In My Room


Hmmmm... pop-tastic!

 

Post a Comment