5.13.2005

Friday Random Ten



Oh, how I love Fridays. My list this week is pretty indie-rock heavy—not sure how that happened, considering that I’ve been listening almost exclusively to Stevie Wonder in my car for the past week. Apparently, my computer has different ideas about what I should be listening to. If you’re new to the Friday Random Ten, you can find the rules here. So, without further ado, here it is, my Friday Random Ten, "Look Ian! It’s a picture of Moz" edition:


  1. Gene Autry - Beulah
  2. Spanish Teeth - Robbers on High Street
  3. TKO - LeTigre
  4. God's Comic - Elvis Costello
  5. I Turn My Camera On - Spoon
  6. Primative (The Way I Treat You) - Ambulance Ltd.
  7. Trouble With Dreams - Eels
  8. When I Goose Step - The Shins
  9. Everything is Everything - Phoenix
  10. Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths


Your turn!

Labels:

annamaria at 7:53 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Friday, May 13, 2005 10:02:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten on Fri:

1.The Food - Common feat. K.West
2. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
3. Watermelon Man - Herbie Hancock
4. I'm A Chicken Head - Cam'ron
5. Kashmir - Led Zepplin
6. Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
7. Black Satin - Miles Davis
8. Spread - Outkast
9. Make Love on the Wing - Nico Fidenco
10. It's Your Thing - The Isley Brothers

Diversity at its finest.

 
at Friday, May 13, 2005 2:19:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, here goes:

1: Lo-Fi-FNK - Unighted
2: Amerie - 1 Thing
3: Heartless Bastards - New Resolution
4: San Serac - What Price Revenge?
5: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Jules Lost His Jewels
6: Thunderbirds Are Now! - Do The Splits And Say 'Neat!'
7: The Russian Futurists - Our Pen's Out Of Ink
8: Stina Nordenstam - Stations
9: Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
10: The Fall - Totally Wired


Now if that ain't random, I don't know what is.

 
at Friday, May 13, 2005 2:19:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

1 San Angelo - Third Day
2 Heard It in a Love Song - Marshall Tucker
3 Dime Mi Amor - Los Lonely Boys
4 You Answer Me - Jennifer Knapp
5 Hanging on a Limb - Neil Young
6 Sister, Mother - Sixpence None The Richer
7 The Other One - Grateful Dead
8 Memories of East Texas - Michelle Shocked
9 One More Day - Blisse
10 Divertimento No. 17 in D - Mozart
How can I get any work done on Fridays when I am trying to listening to everyone's list ;)

 

Post a Comment