5.27.2005

Friday Random Ten



It's a special edition of the Friday Random Ten this week--the "Jen and Annamaria Blog from the Same City" Edition! Yes, I will be spending the holiday weekend with the one and only Jen Jones in Chicago, which should make for interesting postings...assuming Jen and I don't just spend the entire weeking drinking. We'll let you know!

I'm sure I don't even have to point you to the rules anymore, but Lauren deserves credit for our Friday Fun.


  1. So What'cha Want - Beastie Boys
  2. Royalty - Lou Barlow
  3. Patio Song - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
  4. Bill Hicks - Hammell on Trial
  5. Glitter Gulch - Elvis Costello
  6. To the End - Blur
  7. I Will Internalize - Martha Wainwright
  8. Iron Woman - Devin Davis
  9. American Music - The Violent Femmes
  10. Valentine - Old 97s


C'mon everyone, share your lists and have a Guinness on me!

Labels:

annamaria at 10:00 AM

2 spoke

2 Comments

at Friday, May 27, 2005 11:50:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Have a great weekend, Chicago is such as cool place. I love the El.
Here's my list-
1.Traffic - Heaven Is In Your Mind
2.Luciano - Messenger
3. Jump 5 - Spinning Around
4. Moody Bluegrass - Other Side of Life
5. Strange Celebrity - Free
6. Sons Of The Pioneers - Ride Ranger Ride
7. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Cathedral
8. Jeremy Camp - All The Time
9. Frank Sinatra - That's Life
10. James Taylor - Sunny Skies

FWIW, I have picked up some new tastes from this list. Beulah and Ambulance Ltd. have been added to several play lists of mine, thanks to you all. I am still working on getting to hear all the others. webjay is a help, thanks annamaria. The SXSW (South x Southwest) playlist is very cool. I think I should add Austin for that event to my "to-do" list.

 
at Friday, May 27, 2005 2:00:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, here goes:

1: The Cloud Room - Hey Now Now
2: A Gun Called Tension - Gold Fronts
3: White Magic - Keeping The Wolves From The Door
4: The Constantines - Nighttime/Anytime (It's Alright)
5: The Knack - Oh Tara
6: Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Rent A Wreck
7: Dressy Bessy - Ringalingaling
8: Smog - I Feel Like The Mother Of The World
9: Oi Va Voi - Mahala
10: Missy Elliott - Let It Bump

 

Post a Comment