6.03.2005

Friday Random Ten



It's another special edition of Friday Random Ten--today, it's the "Welcome to the world Benjamin Ryan" edition. My friend Alison went into labor late last night, and I'm going to be skipping out of work in a bit to see the newest member of our little family. So, while I'm hanging out with the baby, please feel free to play in my absence. Rules are here.


  1. Apart - Elkland
  2. Love is the Drug - Roxy Music
  3. Don't Be A Dick - Panthers
  4. I Wish I Had an Evil Twin - The Magnetic Fields
  5. Rise - P.I.L.
  6. Lovers in the Backseat - Scissor Sisters
  7. Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
  8. 16 Military Wives - The Decemberists
  9. Witchita Lineman - Johnny Cash
  10. 40 Grand in the Hole - Mike Doughty


I promise some baby blogging when I get pictures developed!

Labels:

annamaria at 7:42 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Friday, June 03, 2005 11:16:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family. New born babies are such a trip! I remember when mine were "fresh." I'd sit and wonder if I was going to screw them up beyond repair...
Here's my ten (I love Fridays):
1- Lauryn Hill - To Zion
2- Stevie Ray Vaughan - Testifyin'
3- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me the Breeze
4- Robert Earl Keen - High Plains Jamboree
5- Moody Bluegrass - Ride My See Saw
6- Steely Dan - Black Friday
7- Melissa Ferrick - Its All Right
8- Enya - Only Time
9- Phillips, Craig and Dean - Lord, Let Your Glory Fall
10- The Carter Family - You're Nothing More to Me

 
at Friday, June 03, 2005 11:21:00 AM Blogger ID said...

Weather Systems

1. I Wish It Would Rain - The Temptations
2. 3 Minute Rule - Beastie Boys
3. Smoking the Edge - Dabrye
4. Other - ID
5. Allison - The Pixies
6. Imaginary Player - Jay-Z
7. Supernature - Cerrone
8. You're My Type - Kanye West
9. Let's Go - Trick Daddy
10. Minors at Nite - Adult.

All over the place as usual.

 
at Friday, June 03, 2005 1:01:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

My number one is quite appropriate under the circumstances... :)

1: Stephen Malkmus - Baby C'mon
2: Dressy Bessy - Side 2
3: Metric - Love Is A Place
4: Robyn - Konichiwa Bitches
5: The Housemartins - Think For A Minute
6: Smog - Vessel In Vain
7: The Grateful Dead - Box Of Rain
8: Madredeus - A Cantiga Do Pastor
9: Tokyo Sex Destruction - Birds On The Velvet Roof
10: The Knife - You Take My Breath Away

 

Post a Comment