6.24.2005

Friday Random Ten



I looked at the calendar today and realized that not only is it Friday (yes, I often forget what day it is), but I only have a week of work left before my wonderful two-week vacation. Other than a short trip to Chicago so that Jen and I can relive our Sloan groupie wonder years, I have absolutely no plans for my vacation. So, dear readers, in addition to your random ten lists I am soliciting suggestions for places to go, things to see, ways to waste time for two weeks that don't include sitting on my ass and watching Queer as Folk reruns.

Please keep in mind that money is an object, so jetting to Paris for a shopping spree is probably not an option.



Unless you're paying.


  1. Bruised - The Bens
  2. KC - Matt Pond PA
  3. Tramp the Dirt Down - Elvis Costello
  4. The Killing Moon - Echo & The Bunnymen
  5. Blue You - The Magnetic Fields
  6. Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
  7. Pleasant Valley Sunday - The Monkees
  8. Smokestack Lightening (live) - Iron & Wine
  9. Life's What You Make It - Talk Talk
  10. Fourth of July - Galaxie 500


Your turn!

Labels:

annamaria at 8:20 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Friday, June 24, 2005 11:06:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I'll be busy too. Arrived to find 16M lbs of freight to unload and put away. I'm too old for this.
1) Melissa Ferrick- Stand Still
2) The Waifs- Spotlight
3) Joe Ely- Settle For Love
4) Leslie Gore- You Don't Own Me
5) The Sons of the Pioneers- When Our Old Age Pension Check Comes to the Door
6) Ani DiFranco- Names & Dates & Times
7) Eagles - Hotel California
8) Everyday Sunday- Gypsy Girl (What Love Is)
9) Veehr- Never
10) Moody BLuegrass- THe Other Side of Life

 
at Friday, June 24, 2005 1:48:00 PM Blogger ID said...

I am supposed to be busy, but I dont get paid enough to worry about it.

The 2 hour lunch break Top 10
Got Yo' Self a Gun - Nas
Ouija Board - Morrissey
Indian Flute - Timbaland & Magoo
Saturated Fat - Red Herring
Killing an Arab - The Cure
How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel? - Morrissey
I Can't Go For That - Hall & Oates
Be Thankful For What You Got - William DeVaughn
Let's Spend the Night Together - Rolling Stones
Promised Land - Athletic Mic League

 
at Friday, June 24, 2005 7:23:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Friday random 10 time:

1: John Cale - Paris, 1919
2: The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
3: Badfinger - Come And Get It
4: The Records - Starry Eyes
5: The Velvet Underground - Rock And Roll
6: Karen Dalton - It Hurts Me Too
7: John Coltrane - Giant Steps
8: Tom Petty - Breakdown
9: Bikini Kill & Joan Jett - Rebel Girl
10: Heartless Bastards - Gray


Okay, I'm off to listen to "Sister Christian"... :)

 

Post a Comment