7.15.2005

Friday Random Ten

I couldn't bring myself to include an actual picture of Adam Ant


Alright, people, I managed to drag my ass out of bed at a somewhat decent hour so that I could get the Friday Random Ten up. I hope you all appreciate the sacrifices I'm willing to make for you!

My vacation is almost over, and I wish I could tell you that I spent the past two weeks doing all manner of fabulous things. Really, Jen and I spent a few days in Chicago watching movies and smoking far too many clove cigarettes. And when I returned to Detroit, I substituted my 13 and 11-year-old nieces for Jen, and twizzlers for cigarettes. Overall, it's been a fantastic vacation! :)

Without further delay, ladies and gents, here's your Friday Random Ten, I Don't Want to Go Back to Work Edition:


  1. Pencil Skirt - Pulp
  2. Dog Eat Dog - Adam & The Ants
  3. Silenci - The Walkabouts
  4. My Daughters Like to Drink - Fuck Bush w/MC Lars
  5. Don't Panic - Coldplay
  6. Walk This Way - Run DMC & Aerosmith
  7. On the Bus Mall - The Decemberists
  8. Love Rollercoaster - The Ohio Players
  9. I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
  10. DUI - Har Mar Superstar


Well, it's back to bed for me. Leave your lists and I'll be sure to check them out when I finally wake up again!

Labels:

annamaria at 9:39 AM

3 spoke

3 Comments

at Friday, July 15, 2005 10:48:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Has it been two weeks already? Time flies when you are having fun and the rest of us slaving away...
1)Yes - Cans and Brahams
2)Michael Rose - Guess Who Coming to Dinner?
3)Mark Knopfler - Quality Shoe
4)Nanci Griffith - Night Rider's Lament
5)Lauryn Hill - When It Hurts So Bad
6)Emmylou Harris - Deeper Well
7)Aimee Mann - That's Just Who You Are
8)Tree63 - Overdue
9)Anberlin - Change The World (Lost One)
10)Lyle Lovett - If I Were The Man You Wanted
Weird list this week; random means random sometimes. Be well, y'all.

 
at Friday, July 15, 2005 11:57:00 AM Blogger ID said...

You want ten, I'll give you ten.

10. Free - Ultra Nate (Louis Vega Rmx)
9. Grigio Peria - Gianfranco Plenizio
8. Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
7. The Horn - Brian Harden
6. Release - Pearl Jam
5. Interesting Drug - Morrissey
4. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
3. Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
2. Wicked - Ice Cube
1. Ascension - Maxwell

I think my Ipod dropped a little acid before the Friday random 10 this week.

Well its 1, 2, 3, 4 take the elevator at the Hotel Yor-ba....I'd be glad to see you later, all they've got inside is vacan-seeeeeeeees.

 
at Friday, July 15, 2005 1:56:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Jen's might just be the best Friday random 10 ever. Numbers 5, 6 and 7 read like the treatment for a Warrant video. Awesome.

Anyhow...

1) Phosphorescent - Joe Tex, These Taming Blues
2) M.I.A. - Pull Up The People
3) The Holy Childhood - Shame
4) Partridge Family - I'll Meet You Halfway
5) Joey Ramone & Holly Beth Vincent - I Got You Babe
6) Flipper - Ha Ha Ha
7) Maximo Park - Graffiti
8) The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today
9) Billy Joel - Everybody Loves You Now
10) The Starlite Desperation - Notes From The Drag


That is all.

 

Post a Comment