2.10.2006

Friday Random Ten

Hedwig and Tommy

Sorry for running late this week. The training hell I wrote about two weeks ago continues, and my coworkers are still unable to navigate a simple website. Of course, some of my coworkers seem to have trouble breathing unaided, so I shouldn't be too surprised.

But, my work related frustration is boring, isn't it? The really important issue is this: how in the hell did I get two songs called Chewing Gum on my FRT?? And a grand total of four Bens (Folds, Lee, Kweller and Gibbard)!


  1. The Problem With April - Of Montreal
  2. Chewing Gum - Annie
  3. Wicked Little Town (Tommy Gnosis Version) - The Bens
  4. God Knows (You Gotta Give to Get) - El Perro Del Mar
  5. Sinking Ships (live) - Sloan
  6. F the CC - Steve Earle
  7. Biomusicology - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
  8. 405 (Acoustic) - Death Cab for Cutie
  9. Chewing Gum - Elvis Costello
  10. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service

Your turn!

Labels:

annamaria at 10:53 AM

7 spoke

7 Comments

at Friday, February 10, 2006 1:06:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

This is one of the two best parts of Fridays!
1) Standing at the Station - Keb'Mo'
2) The Thrill Is Gone - Jerry Garcia & Dave Grisman
3) High Fashion Queen - Chris Hillman & Steve Earle
4) The Long Goodbye - Bruce Springsteen
5) The River - Bruce again
6) Sugaree - Jerry Garcia
7) Big Walk - Poi Dog Pondering
8) Nowhere Again - Secret Machines
9) Deaf, Dumb and Blind - Scarecrow Collection
10) Come Together - Scarecrow Collection
Hey, annamaria, if you combined our lists, we'd have Ben & Jerrys!

 
at Friday, February 10, 2006 1:10:00 PM Blogger annamaria said...

Mmmm...ice cream!

My long distance provider used to send me coupons for free pints of Ben & Jerry's with every bill. It was the only time in my life when I've eagerly awaited by phone bill!

 
at Friday, February 10, 2006 1:15:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

and i didn't even notice the Steve Earle song!

 
at Friday, February 10, 2006 2:11:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here's mine!

1) Cloud Cult - Chandeliers
2) Danielson - Five Stars And Two Thumbs Up
3) Bom Bom - Pop I Kras
4) Push Kings - Jenny G
5) Jens Lekman - You Are The Light
6) The National - Daughters Of The Soho Riots
7) Kelley Stoltz - Birdies Singing
8) The Carny - Bestseller
9) Juni Järvi - The Stars Above Indian Lake
10) Great Lake Swimmer - Song For The Angels

 
at Friday, February 10, 2006 2:54:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I think I must have been a Swede in a previous life or something.

Bork! :)

 
at Friday, February 10, 2006 4:49:00 PM Blogger ID said...

I'll play...

10. Mr. Grieves (Live in Chicago) -Pixies
9. In To - Common Factor
8. Rubber Band - The Trammps
7. Track 4 - Jay Dee
6. Creep - TLC
5. Karma - Lloyd Banks
4. Pump up the Jam - Technotronic
3. East of Oslo - Warlocks
2. B.E.A.T - Five Deez
1. Ghost Riders in the Sky - Dick Dale

One Swedish reference in my list..

 
at Monday, February 13, 2006 7:27:00 AM Blogger annamaria said...

Ooh! "The Legionnaire's Lament" is my *favorite* Decemberists song. Its the mirage/shiraz/applause rhyme that gets me every time.

 

Post a Comment